- HSC Trust service information
- Lymphoedema Network
- Regional supported exercise programmes
- Information for Patients
- Support Groups
- Advice for weight management
- Involving people in shaping lymphoedema services
- Learning Zone
- Reports, Guidelines & Information
- Contact us
- Education & training
Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) – the regional site for support and information regarding lymphoedema.
Our stakeholders include patients, carers, the general public & organisations. Organisations in the network are from the statutory, voluntary, charitable and private sectors.
The network allows our stakeholders to have an active role in shaping future services.
This website provides the following information for patients, carers and health care professionals:
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- An education programme to help you to understand lymphoedema
- Important documents such as the Review Report of Lymphoedema Services (2004) and the guidelines for treatment (2008)
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.
Members of the site can contribute to the consultation documents and receive our newsletter. You can register here to become a member of LNNI.