- LNNI have worked closely with colleagues from the HSE to develop stronger links with services located throughout Ireland, and particularly around the cross border area:
- The All Ireland conference on the 15th November 2017 is now fully booked, and will host the launch of the HSE Lymphoedema Service recommendations
- The education initiatives hosted by LNNI: “Tissue Manipulation” (Sept 17) and Klose Training’s Lymphoedema certification course (Oct 17), attracted delegates from across Ireland, and internationally, forging new networks.
Welcome to the Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
Key referral contacts
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust
028 9063 8418
Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 2563 5202
South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 92633737
Southern Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 3836 0443
Western Health and Social Care Trust
Telephone: 028 8283 3134
The Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland (LNNI) was set up in February 2008 to oversee the development of lymphoedema services across Northern Ireland.
- LNNI business, records of meetings and project plans
- Services for lymphoedema across the five HSC trusts in Northern Ireland
- An overview of the different types of lymphoedema
- Important documents for patients and the public
- Recent news & upcoming events relating to lymphoedema
- Useful links to other sources of information.